The Empire of Dai Han is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 467 million Koreans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hanseong-bu. The average income tax rate is 13.7%.
The very strong Korean economy, worth 43.1 trillion Won a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 92,304 Won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout, and maps of the enemy's positions are often covered in blood. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dai Han's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Democratic States of Anatasha.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Dominion of New Sanet.
- : Dai Han was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, maps of the enemy's positions are often covered in blood.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Marinho Islands, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Corgitopiaa, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Eashenn, Amerion, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kiasu-ism, Land Without Shrimp, The naked people, Maerist, The Two Jerseys, Ralphburg, Tsunamy, Yavemaya, Jehenna, Curlyhoward, Ullan, Belschaft, Concrete Slab, Volaworand, Si-topia, Rebel-topia, Catsonya, The Solar System Scope, Fasire, Bleakfoot, Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sunsland, Kandorith, Scu Greinne, Beepee, South Western Korea, Nowa Europa, Treir, Bawkie, Itani, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Bear Connors Paradiso, Yeses, Wardoeka, Westenhald, Andinla, South Caleblan, Dirkistan, Luilekkerlandt, New Qafedemar, and 58 others.Pamela And Hepatitis, Hypersensible Crybabies, Qvait, Drystar, Aidenfieeld, Zaelith, Avalonica, Terravainia, Tepertopia, Depressed Nation, Sable Space, Freedoom, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, LadyRebels, Lyland, Aumeltopia, The United Australian States, River Fork, Rovere, Abarri, Farengeto, Alaninia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Herbert Island, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, Arkannadia, Zolooloo, Ebonhand, Tughampton, Quh, Eternal Memedom, Doge Land, Arizona2, Daal Chawwal, Hawaiian Pizzas, Melroy, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Eastern Mekong, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, Nyxonia, The Kies, New Sanet, Anatasha, Northern Estrian Islands, and Osheiga.