|Capital||Дамой - Банса|
The United Socialist Soviets of Damoh is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The compassionate population of 585 million Damohians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Дамой - Банса. The average income tax rate is 73.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Damohian economy, worth 50.9 trillion Yuan a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,975 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Solid-gold toilets are Damohian prisons' least expensive furnishings, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description, they who do not work shall not eat, and the government has legalised small-scale capitalism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Damoh's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Damoh, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism.
- : Following new legislation in Damoh, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : Damoh voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Damoh voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Damoh, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description.
- : Following new legislation in Damoh, solid-gold toilets are Damohian prisons' least expensive furnishings.
- : Following new legislation in Damoh, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in Damoh, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Damoh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Damoh endorsed The Dominion of Drystar.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Marinho Islands, Holota, Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Tepertopia, Libedistan, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Nowa Europa, Treir, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Westenhald, Aumeltopia, Beepee, PenguinPies, Belschaft, Jehenna, Galactic Gelatin, Republik Hintonia, Ipugao, Zaelith, Sedunn, Gonrati, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Erinor, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Ebonhand, Amerion, Canmore, LadyRebels, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Direwolf1, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and 17 others.Esfalsa, Holy Free, Danily, The Kies, Freedoom, Nalkun Federation, Bizzie, Nyxonia, New Sanet, Anatasha, United States of Belvaria, Northern Estrian Islands, Faria Thew, Osheiga, Nueva Estronia, Grace Elena, and Drystar.