The Dictatorship of DanCorpia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jake Gannon with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, national health service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical population of 9.495 billion DanCorpians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dantopia. The average income tax rate is 76.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming DanCorpian economy, worth a remarkable 1,032 trillion Dannyies a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,703 Dannyies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The GPS-tracked jogging routes of military personnel are a possible security risk, edutainment video games are taking DanCorpia's students to the next level, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region, and every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DanCorpia's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DanCorpia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : DanCorpia's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : DanCorpia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 10% for Largest Governments, Most Scientifically Advanced, and Smartest Citizens.
- : DanCorpia relocated from Osiris to The North Pacific.
- : DanCorpia was refounded in Osiris.
- : DanCorpia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : DanCorpia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : DanCorpia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dabarastan.
- : DanCorpia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : DanCorpia was endorsed by The Kingdom Colony of Denmark of Daymonskinner.