The Republic of Dannemarie is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 367 million Dannemarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dannemarie Centre-ville. The average income tax rate is 67.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Dannemarian economy, worth 17.8 trillion Francs Dannemariens a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Automobile Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,444 Francs Dannemariens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, garden flower shows rarely smell of roses, and rumor has it that Leader has won three lotteries in a row. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dannemarie's national animal is the Cigogne, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dannemarie was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Dannemarie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Dannemarie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Dannemarie voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Dannemarie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Dannemarie was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Following new legislation in Dannemarie, rumor has it that Leader has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Dannemarie, garden flower shows rarely smell of roses.
- : Following new legislation in Dannemarie, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Dannemarie, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
Endorsements Received: 32 » The Romanum Legio, Lingu, VW53Aland, Cobersis, Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Asendavia, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Dragons Blood, Aivintis, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Oofery, Peoples Republic of GG, Raunch, Didusland, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Technocratic Tagalog, Republic of Berzerkistan, Modra, BuciLand, Libertanny, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, and Nevertopia.