The Gallifreyan Colony of Danyl is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Doctor with an iron fist, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical population of 20.224 billion Gallifreyans are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Social Policy, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Citadel. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Gallifreyan economy, worth a remarkable 4,376 trillion Pandaks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 216,408 Pandaks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, bike rage is all the rage, Gallifreyan police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, and students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak. Crime is totally unknown. Danyl's national animal is the Liger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Danyl was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Danyl, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Danyl, Gallifreyan police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Following new legislation in Danyl, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Danyl, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Following new legislation in Danyl, road rage is rarer but more terminal now that many people drive fully-operational battle tanks to work.
- : Danyl endorsed The Empire of Solsevara.
- : Danyl endorsed The Holistic Empire of United Kingdom of Selesnia.
- : Danyl was endorsed by The Holistic Empire of United Kingdom of Selesnia.
- : Danyl was endorsed by The Empire of Solsevara.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Killettland, Dustwind, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Cape Vessey, Echocrimsonia, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Coreras, Ignis Cinere, Northern Nivaria, Oyste, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Isentran, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Ascended Union, Discotheque, Valentian Elysium, Ao Kuang, Xemja, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Lesbi, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Nogalacia, Armatha, Greenmont Federation, Great Ranges, Johnne Green, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, United North American Islands, Solsevara, and United Kingdom of Selesnia.