The Republic of Danzink is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, democratic population of 383 million Danzinkians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.2%.
The thriving Danzinkian economy, worth 31.6 trillion francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 82,453 francs, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
Only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, bins outnumber trees in city parks, and food voucher forgeries are causing headaches for the police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Danzink's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Danzink, food voucher forgeries are causing headaches for the police.
- : Following new legislation in Danzink, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Danzink was endorsed by The RP God n Vizier dubbed Dylan of Staynes.
- : Following new legislation in Danzink, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Danzink endorsed The RP God n Vizier dubbed Dylan of Staynes.
- : Danzink was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Danzink, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations.
- : Danzink voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Danzink, Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Coruscant generates millions of views.
- : Following new legislation in Danzink, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
Endorsements Received: 29 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Brotherland, Bachtendekuppen, Pakitsk, H-Zhena, Asendavia, Todd McCloud, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Tretrid, East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Dragons Blood, Aivintis, Stellar Colonies, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Sokala, Raunch, Evrigenis, Oofery, BuciLand, Modra, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, and Staynes.