The Empire of Darostar is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 629 million Darostarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Defense, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 44.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Darostarian economy, worth 64.9 trillion złoties a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 103,217 złoties, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations, voting is compulsory, and high school bands practice by moonlight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darostar's national animal is the Tiger.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Darostar, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Darostar, voting is compulsory.
- : Darostar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Darostar, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations.
- : Following new legislation in Darostar, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Darostar, citizens buy season tickets on a 20-year payment plan.
- : Darostar was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Grov Portion.
- : Darostar was endorsed by The Democracy of West Wirral.
- : Darostar was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Darostar was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Volkovica, South Eastern Centralia, Aexnidaral, Terra Potestatem, Eloscape, Poquaoi, Twilight Ways, Fox-Wolf Unions, Liberepublia, Mancheseva City, Desrouleaux, Chadaria, Emastalia, Purgitz, Pirataria, Raghallaigh, Arvigiel, Acapais, Le Libertia, Chungus World, New Peoples Empire, Illangdonall, Serpahima, The Democratic Peoples, Algamonzimt, Salxeburg, Estanglia, Clialaad, Trollfaceia, Samuelstani, Gooblaria, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, Spirtannia, Ikheria, Mikkazuki, Lethen, Akeland, Saarland-Niederbayern, The United Peoples of Centrism, Thurston, Ajaccino, Purple Ruthenia, Caffeinated, Deathfall, Ipsonasia, Xerialist, Brickfield, The Dutch SouthEast India Company, Saarkon, and 7 others.Corovos, Kingdom of Stargard, Polgaria, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, West Wirral, and Grov Portion.