The Militarized State of Dat Countreh is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Dat Leedur with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, disturbing lack of elderly people, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.509 billion Engineers are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Education, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dat Capital. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Dat Countrehian economy, worth a remarkable 5,976 trillion Ration Stamps a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 442,421 Ration Stamps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description, property owners are terrified of pigeons nesting in their buildings, requests to "pass the salt" are supported by tank divisions, and the DCBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Dat Countreh's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Engineering.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dat Countreh was endorsed by The Free Land of Cyberpunk.
- : Following new legislation in Dat Countreh, the DCBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Dat Countreh, requests to "pass the salt" are supported by tank divisions.
- : Following new legislation in Dat Countreh, property owners are terrified of pigeons nesting in their buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Dat Countreh, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description.
- : Dat Countreh was endorsed by The Empire of Caprinia.
- : Dat Countreh was endorsed by The Seaside Republic of Primorye Oblast.
- : Dat Countreh lost the endorsement of The Seaside Republic of Primorye Oblast.
- : Dat Countreh was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Dat Countreh was endorsed by The Federation of Patriotic Poland.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Raghallaigh, Havenwelle, Arvigiel, Mousa Liberty, Beriwen, Utopian Earth, Pirataria, Eloscape, Le Libertia, Poquaoi, Voxum Mortalum, Lethen, Paulotzia, Free Rosabell, Nivgrad, Former Raxhiria, Polgaria, Arqhua, Almendron, Gabingston, Cortlandt Manor, Purgitz, Mancheseva City, Eumenides, Purple Ruthenia, Gooblaria, Vlazinova, Coloamerica, Zakanda, United Kingdoms of Redania, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Ipsonasia, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Caleban, Mediocrea, The Tugboat Complex, Trackeendy, Sparhawkia, Tyanelia, Bethania, Akeland, Brickfield, Balustravia, Abassyia, Bolger, Mutualist American Republics, Genistan, Greatnessity City, Acapais, Terra Potestatem, and 36 others.Emastalia, Estanglia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Thurston, Caffeinated, Koroniti, Kingdom of Stargard, Corovos, New Ryloth, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Windmill, Arnasas, West Wirral, Elaeria, Andradus, Penlopa, Tassaland, ShadyStans, Sablania, New France Republic, Hesskin Empire, Pygania, Geektopia, Ganud, The Democratic Peoples, Royal Alchemia, Union Lysk, Romanengo City, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Fruitful, Patriotic Poland, Primorye Oblast, Caprinia, and Cyberpunk.