The Kingdom of Deciduos is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 250 million Deciduans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.8%.
The strong Deciduosian economy, worth 17.8 trillion marks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 71,047 marks, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", the nation refuses to provide international aid, there are no more heroes any more, and some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Deciduos's national animal is the beaver.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Deciduos, some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them.
- : Following new legislation in Deciduos, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Deciduos, the nation refuses to provide international aid.
- : Following new legislation in Deciduos, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Deciduos endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Deciduos was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Deciduos, frequent broken zippers have resulted in safety pins making a fashion comeback.
- : Following new legislation in Deciduos, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Deciduos, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist.
- : Deciduos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
Endorsements Received: 30 » Marrabuk, Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Peoples Republic of GG, Brotherland, Mays Austrian Nation, H-Zhena, Tretrid, Aivintis, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Sokala, Technocratic Tagalog, Evrigenis, Oofery, United China Nation, Raunch, Zukchiva, BuciLand, East Malaysia, Modra, Libertanny, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, and Nevertopia.