The Armed Republic of Delian Gol is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 250 million Delians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Golander. The average income tax rate is 47.3%.
The powerhouse Delian Golian economy, worth 18.8 trillion Yuans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 75,290 Yuans, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, the government has become increasingly militant, and Delian Gol has designated Fort Golander as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Delian Gol's national animal is the Wolven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Delian Gol changed its national capital to "Fort Golander".
- : Delian Gol changed its national capital to "Jenexel".
- : Delian Gol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Delian Gol, Delian Gol has designated Fort Golander as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Delian Gol, the government has become increasingly militant.
- : Following new legislation in Delian Gol, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in Delian Gol, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million.
- : Following new legislation in Delian Gol, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Following new legislation in Delian Gol, the national census includes an opt-in to join the government-run dating service.
- : Following new legislation in Delian Gol, doctors are trying to diagnose diseases by looking at their patients' Snipchat pictures.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Aumeltopia, Barabarom, Concrete Slab, Readymade, Amerion, Volaworand, Darakin, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Bear Connors Paradiso, Corgitopiaa, Qvait, Kiasu-ism, New Briantown, Aidenfieeld, Erinor, The Worst army of, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Jazzfrezia, Bawkie, Avia Lavanda, Land Without Shrimp, Anserisa, Nowa Europa, Ebonhand, Madreia, Swizant Islands, Wehraboos, Aschenburg, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The Tecorogan Federation, Laamiva, West Pastafaria, Hakk Fiss, Royaltica, ChickenDome, Catillos, Farengeto, USNE2018, Theorin, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Jehenna, Walloonia, Philippinia, Gonrati, Not Austria, Western Fardelshufflestein, Sanden, Tepertopia, and 43 others.The Filippinas, United States of Vietnam, Qawe, Lioniel, Calistan, Luddinlande, Kandorith, Utondara, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Merevane, Holy Free, Japanese Federal Republic, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Phanama, Auphelia, Poopisiya, Bartonia Nova, Nova Montron, Curlyhoward, Purple Hyacinth, Abarri, Centristvill, The United Expanse, The Solar System Scope, Brunier, Omiri, Klobitien, Kaoia, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Stoniamera, The naked people, Ofaria, Marinho Islands, Andinla, Sedunn, Linguiniland, Transtemporal Shifts, Vanbella, Tsvetania, Eskvenn, and House Ahsanul.