The Republic of Dereistic is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 2.936 billion Dereisticians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hockley. The average income tax rate is 83.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dereistician economy, worth 378 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,763 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Hockley to enjoy their national art, and political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions. Crime is totally unknown. Dereistic's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dereistic, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Dereistic, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Hockley to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Dereistic, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all.
- : Following new legislation in Dereistic, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls.
- : Dereistic endorsed The Commonwealth of The Drakan Republic.
- : Dereistic endorsed The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Dereistic endorsed The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Dereistic was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Dereistic was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Dereistic was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Drakan Republic.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Erinor, Saciu, Volaworand, Quiescent, Anachronolandia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Land Without Shrimp, Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Awjan, Academy of Umbrellas, Linguiniland, Barabarom, Jahass, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Whimichy, Luddinlande, North Catimestistrianes, Aumeltopia, The Filippinas, Xandev, Wyatonians, Akindom, Farengeto, Jehenna, Dasko, Churumduul, Sesteran, State of Iowa, Seliyan progressive Islands, Unidum, Republic Clovakh, Tsunamy, Curlyhoward, Kiasu-ism, Soem, Ancient Slobovia, The Solar System Scope, The Two Jerseys, Agalaesia, Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, Ostanasia, New Juan Carlos Land, USNE2018, and 34 others.Drystar, Beepee, Rebel-topia, Phanama, Hanguk-Nippon, Ariankido, Pays de Loire, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, New Briantown, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Maeiland, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, World United, Paranoia, Tsvetania, Nova Montron, The Tecorogan Federation, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Japanese Federal Republic, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Samogitija, Astraee, Aguatania, Nargania, The Drakan Republic, Qawe, and Malonereich.