The Allied States of Dictator s is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 579 million Dictator sians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of John. The average income tax rate is 76.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Dictator sian economy, worth 57.0 trillion Nairas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 98,384 Nairas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
War criminals are given full state funerals, tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set, military spending recently hit a new high, and the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Dictator s are highly popular tourist destinations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dictator s's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Dictator s are highly popular tourist destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, military spending recently hit a new high.
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set.
- : Dictator s was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, war criminals are given full state funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, the same 579 social media bloggers always loudly and immediately agree with Leader's every word on Twitcher.
- : Dictator s voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, the national anthem is a rather effective sleeping aid.
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- : Following new legislation in Dictator s, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Cro Magnon, Giovanniland, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Twisted Duality, Comia Noracon, Mirchusko, Plarland Amex, Q The Almighty, Pandaland II, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Entirnya, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Recuecn, Nas Crustium, Fuentana, Sensorland, Common Good, Crazy Waters, Matism, The Anti-Social Socialists, Atheist States of Philippines, Libterraria, Corbeil, Dilber, Professor thomas, Oronia, Glorious Existence, Hamburg Neo, Smedlandia, Fujai, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, The North American Assembly, Omskin, and Larxia.