|Leader||Mark-Rutte of Liberal|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Diets is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Mark-Rutte of Liberal with an even hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, state-planned economy, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.263 billion Dietsians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waering. The average income tax rate is 83.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dietsian economy, worth 188 trillion Folders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 83,095 Folders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels, facial disfigurement is a leading cause of supervillainy, and incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Diets's national animal is the Short-haired Dietsen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Franxxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Diets was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Elania Kingdom.
- : Diets endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Diets was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, facial disfigurement is a leading cause of supervillainy.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Diets endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Diets was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Diets voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
Endorsements Received: 81 » Imperium Anglorum, Prussian-Union, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Jim the Baptist, Nardin, Eritei, Regnum Italiae, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, Feria-Alkaline, South St Maarten, An Clar, Wiener-Neustadt, Parliamentary Laramidia, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Walfo, Alsted, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, The Champions League, Neuchateau, Leranditale, Boldia, North of Americas, Sloburg, Pilipinas and Malaya, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, GanymedEuropa, Shaor, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Lyallpur, Grodisze, The Oriental Empire, Rivierenland, and 31 others.Chioganah, Sienkahn, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Anskerdank, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Continental Social Democrats, Othenhiem, A Thousand Mosquitoes, Stromia, Corsovica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Neurks Boodal, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Emynia, En Hassik, and Elania Kingdom.