|Leader||Horace Jungury II|
The People's Dictatorship of Dirauti is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Horace Jungury II with an iron fist, and notable for its enslaved workforce, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.509 billion Dirautians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taulur. The average income tax rate is 73.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Dirautian economy, worth 128 trillion Toulins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 85,115 Toulins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and only adults may purchase violent video games. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dirauti's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dirauti changed its national leader to "Horace Jungury II".
- : Dirauti altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Dirauti, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Dirauti, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Dirauti, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank.
- : Following new legislation in Dirauti, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Dirauti, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Dirauti endorsed The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Dirauti endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Dirauti was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
Endorsements Received: 51 » South Eastern Centralia, Clialaad, Fox-Wolf Unions, Aexnidaral, Terra Potestatem, Eloscape, Twilight Ways, Volkovica, Mancheseva City, Desrouleaux, Chadaria, Emastalia, Purgitz, Pirataria, Raghallaigh, Arvigiel, Gooblaria, Cortlandt Manor, Genistan, Acapais, Budraria, Le Libertia, Illangdonall, Lethen, Serpahima, Greatnessity City, Caffeinated, The Democratic Peoples, Purple Ruthenia, Salxeburg, Estanglia, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, Ikheria, Saarland-Niederbayern, Vlazinova, The United Peoples of Centrism, Mikkazuki, Deathfall, Pyrhus, Brickfield, Cyberian States, Envielle, Ipsonasia, Kingdom of Stargard, Chungus World, New Peoples Empire, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, West Wirral, and 1 other.Guztavo.