The United Socialist States of Doewcarazictaxton is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 692 million Doewcarazictaxtonians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Doewcarazictaxtonian economy, worth 7.45 trillion khires a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports and Basket Weaving. Average income is 10,759 khires, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned moleball fields, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, and the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Doewcarazictaxton' is a smash hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doewcarazictaxton's national animal is the mole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doewcarazictaxton's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Doewcarazictaxton's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Doewcarazictaxton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist, Safest, and Most Income Equality and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Doewcarazictaxton's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Doewcarazictaxton, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Doewcarazictaxton' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in Doewcarazictaxton, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : Following new legislation in Doewcarazictaxton, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Doewcarazictaxton was refounded in Balder.
- : Doewcarazictaxton ceased to exist in Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Doewcarazictaxton was endorsed by The Shahdom of Siriza.