The Republic of Dolielmarth is a huge, genial nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 945 million Dolielmarthians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Qaraxia. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Dolielmarthian economy, worth 49.6 trillion grollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,457 grollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Courtrooms can be a little sketchy, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, and citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dolielmarth's national animal is the long tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dolielmarth was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Dolielmarth was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Dolielmarth was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Dolielmarth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Most Beautiful Environments, and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Dolielmarth, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Following new legislation in Dolielmarth, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Dolielmarth was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Greater New Cassandra.
- : Dolielmarth was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Dolielmarth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Dolielmarth was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
Endorsements Received: 43 » H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Am Echad, Liberstankonia, Brotherland, Ridann, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Elejamie, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Wizardonia, The Romanum Legio, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Modra, Calbee, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Rainbow Vests, Bermadia, Stellar Colonies, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Bachtendekuppen, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Aivintis, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, BuciLand, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, Greater New Cassandra, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.