|Leader||Your Majesty Queen Dolly|
The Good Ship GraystripexMillie of Dollystana is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Your Majesty Queen Dolly with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.796 billion Dollystanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palmer. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Dollystanian economy, worth 172 trillion Dolly Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 95,860 Dolly Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Dollystanian. Crime is totally unknown. Dollystana's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Graystripianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dollystana lodged a message on the Nordic Territories Regional Message Board.
- : Dollystana lost the endorsement of The Federal Republic of RubCastria.
- : Dollystana approved the World Assembly proposal "entertainment Privacy Act ".
- : Dollystana approved the World Assembly proposal "Adopt Esperanto Act".
- : Dollystana lodged a message on the Greece Regional Message Board.
- : Dollystana withdrew its endorsement from The Federal Republic of RubCastria.
- : Dollystana withdrew its endorsement from The Community of Awerbar.
- : Dollystana agreed to construct embassies between Nordic Territories and The Nationstates Senate.
- : Following new legislation in Dollystana, every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Dollystanian.
- : Following new legislation in Dollystana, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.