|Leader||King Septiembre Leonius I|
|Animal||Gold Giant Axolotl|
The Gold Parliamentary Monarchy of Dominioan is a huge, safe nation, ruled by King Septiembre Leonius I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, smutty television, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 954 million Dominish are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo Deriol. The average income tax rate is 46.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Dominish economy, worth 127 trillion domini pieces a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,547 domini pieces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
More than one company makes the board game Monopoly, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars, Dominish scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack, and the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dominioan's national animal is the Gold Giant Axolotl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dominioan, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Dominioan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Identification Tag Act".
- : Dominioan altered its national flag.
- : Dominioan was endorsed by The Confederation of Thuringia Reich.
- : Following new legislation in Dominioan, Dominish scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack.
- : Following new legislation in Dominioan, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Dominioan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dominioan was endorsed by The Secularist Armed State of Greater Cesnica.
- : Following new legislation in Dominioan, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly.
- : Dominioan published "Left Values, Right Values" (Meta: Reference).