The Kingdom of Domton is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.349 billion Domtonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 24.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Domtonian economy, worth 474 trillion Dancs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 141,648 Dancs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass", incompetent former soldiers have been re-employed as incompetent cleaners and kitchen staff, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten, and the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Europe. Crime is totally unknown. Domton's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Domton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens, Largest Welfare Programs, and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Europe.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, incompetent former soldiers have been re-employed as incompetent cleaners and kitchen staff.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Domton, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Domton voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Domton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Domton was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, environmentalists are advocating slash-and-burn in the nation's forests.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Slavonia and Srijem, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Ahma, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Leranditale, Republic of Satherland, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, Dark Matter, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Eritei, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Kenmoria WA Mission, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Wombelland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, South St Maarten, Bohomo, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, Chioganah, British Norklon, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, The Fair Republic, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Umeria, Socialist Soviet Armenia, Sloburg, and 46 others.North of Americas, Chronus, Savinecross, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Shaor, Grodisze, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Brakanistan, Estoniia, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Dorenstad, The New Mexican Confederation, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Corsovica, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Anskerdank, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Othenhiem, Nardin, Continental Social Democrats, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Emynia, Gliesetonia, Maalat, En Hassik, Nazakhstan Empire, and The Axis of Death.