|Leader||The Great Comrade|
The Empire of Doranica is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Great Comrade with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 1.655 billion Doranicans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mittelweg. The average income tax rate is 58.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Doranican economy, worth 183 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 111,000 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doranica's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doranica's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Doranica changed its national leader to "The Great Comrade".
- : Doranica altered its national flag.
- : Doranica relocated from Balder to The East Pacific.
- : Doranica was refounded in Balder.
- : Doranica ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Doranica was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of Plazland.
- : Doranica was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Following new legislation in Doranica, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Doranica was endorsed by The Mairorist Utopia of Greater Felter.