The Protectorate of Dosurm is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.234 billion Parhasques have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 61.9%.
The Dosurmian economy, worth 258 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 25,257 Parhean Tongboes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Dosurm's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dosurm's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dosurm's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dosurm's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dosurm's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dosurm was refounded in Balder.
- : Dosurm ceased to exist in Yuno.
- : Dosurm was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Dosurm's influence in Yuno rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Dosurm's influence in Yuno rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Dosurm's influence in Yuno rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".