|Leader||Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos|
The Kingdom of Dpispitir is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, prohibition of alcohol, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.413 billion Dpispitirians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Distanpir. The average income tax rate is 36.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dpispitirian economy, worth 168 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 119,427 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks, wheelchair users complain it is nearly impossible for them to cross the road in Distanpir, nations across the world are quick to praise Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos's good looks and intellectual prowess, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dpispitir's national animal is the Uiraçu, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dpispitir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Dpispitir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Dpispitir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Woonsocket".
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, nations across the world are quick to praise Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos's good looks and intellectual prowess.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, wheelchair users complain it is nearly impossible for them to cross the road in Distanpir.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Dpispitir endorsed The United Kingdoms of Plazland.
- : Dpispitir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Farm".
Endorsements Received: 84 » Fedele, H-Zhena, Thyaclinia, United China Nation, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, Wiranath, The Happian Union, Ridann, A Slanted Black Stripe, Broengtopia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Brotherland, Aelitia, Roissyland, Axdel, Bakaworld, Talitoa, Narinoland, Kucia, The Soviet Space Commie Union, United Edwards, Trimmania, Furnifold, Davelands, Tim Stark, Hizuru, Bachtendekuppen, Norport, The New Wisconsin Empire, Kampf Empire, New Taranaki, Yutogolan, Danesopia, Wanabe, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Babcocia, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Janoobi Jazair, Aklevin, Abadong, Arberinopolis, Adolanta, Aeljae, Adavan, Akorial, Ravendi, Adriatican, Agonya, and 34 others.Am Echad, Kangarawa, Arpino, Amjedia, BearStackof2015, Enlil, Airrajul, AngusEssa, Someseni, Marrico, Stellar Colonies, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Just Vale 2, Pakitsk, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Astroa, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, VW53Aland, Gratefuland, VoyKovie, Freedom Fascists, Aleister, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Todd McCloud, Abtracnt, Zang0, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, and Plazland.