The Serene Archipelagic Commune of Dracacre is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by El Presidente with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, soft-spoken computers, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.625 billion Dracacreans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcmont Springs. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dracacrean economy, worth 185 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 114,220 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, people are bored of easy crossword puzzles, Dracacrean watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown. Dracacre's national animal is the Scarlet Macaw, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, Dracacrean watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, people are bored of easy crossword puzzles.
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : Dracacre endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Dracacre was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Dracacre, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Pakitsk, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Libertanny, La xinga, BearStackof2015, Matdor, Eagas, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Someseni, Kangarawa, Axdel, Brethren, Todd McCloud, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, United China Nation, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Am Echad, Ridann, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Monix, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Acronis, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Raunch, Staynes, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Mays Austrian Nation, Didusland, Technocratic Tagalog, Oofery, TM-Jesselton, and 6 others.Greater New Cassandra, BuciLand, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, A mean old man, and Nevertopia.