|Leader||Chancellor Nina Tehrani|
The Triumviritic Republic of Draconae is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Chancellor Nina Tehrani with a fair hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 9.707 billion Draconaeans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tehran. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.0%.
The powerhouse Draconaean economy, worth 906 trillion dracons a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 93,379 dracons, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, lending money has become a major liability, and the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Draconae's national animal is the dracon snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Draconae voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Draconae voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Draconae's influence in Ozymandium rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Draconae approved the World Assembly proposal "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Draconae, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Draconae voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Draconae approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Draconae voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Draconae was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 10% for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Draconae's influence in Ozymandium fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Baron Von William.