The Holy Empire of Drathtank is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Tankdeath with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, free-roaming dinosaurs, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.485 billion Drathtankians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Deathtank. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 53.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Drathtankian economy, worth 201 trillion Rms a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 136,011 Rms, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
Motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts", the national security service are a bunch of crooks, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', and people talk about things being better when men were men. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drathtank's national animal is the Tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drathtank was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Drathtank's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Drathtank's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Drathtank's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Drathtank was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed and Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Drathtank applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Drathtank was refounded in Balder.
- : Drathtank ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Drathtank was endorsed by The Empire of Orven.
- : Drathtank was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Delmak.