The Sanctuary of Dreamers for Hope is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Detective Lily-Leaf with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.639 billion Dreamers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirrored Rose. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Dreamer economy, worth a remarkable 1,624 trillion Stories a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 152,693 Stories, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, posters on 'A Dreamer Values' advise against being proud of Dreamers for Hope, and delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers. Crime is totally unknown. Dreamers for Hope's national animal is the Racinatins, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Free Choice.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Dreamers for Hope voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Dreamers for Hope endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Dreamers for Hope endorsed The Prison State of Lothundy.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Condonohia, Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Mirchusko, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Liberillia, Great Sheriffdom, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Fumafuma, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland II, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Holmani, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Kiensu, Vlobbania, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, The United Tribes of Bantai, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, DiscGolfLand, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Antahbrantahstan, Nas Crustium, Hamburg Neo, Q The Almighty, Arvladma, BIteland, Professor thomas, Kittenlicious, Samueliebox, Aldesport, Yaspica, and 26 others.The First Earth Empire, Orson Welles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Mackieron, Moriari, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Schlesien-Galizien, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, Weratt, Zoran, Dowaesk, New Will Land, North South Westoria, Zandrina, Galaxy Meows, Podium, Meone, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, and Rajtech.