The Blues Saboteur of Dremaur is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Elias Dregonti with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 11.795 billion Dremaurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhuemari. The average income tax rate is 85.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dremaurian economy, worth a remarkable 1,262 trillion Mearks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 107,051 Mearks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, some Dremaurian athletes have defected to Blackacre after being denied the chance to compete in international sporting events, newspapers are celebrating Elias Dregonti saving over a million cats from trees, and truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dremaur's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dremaur's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Dremaur's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dremaur's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Dremaur altered its national flag.
- : Dremaur relocated from Osiris to The Black Hawks.
- : Dremaur resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Dremaur endorsed The Armed Republic of Zapadni Srpski entitet.
- : Dremaur endorsed The Daughter of Osiris of Anabelle I.
- : Dremaur endorsed The Unincorporated Community of West Mattasia.
- : Dremaur was admitted to the World Assembly.