|Capital||The Local Park Pond|
|Leader||Nott Jussda-Pipplyu Ugriwif|
|Currency||Tungsten Thought Token|
|Animal||Green-Backed Blue-Striped Dolphin|
The Infinite Wisdom of Druing is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Nott Jussda-Pipplyu Ugriwif with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, anti-smoking policies, and pith helmet sales. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.141 billion Druingans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Local Park Pond. The average income tax rate is 28.4%.
The powerhouse Druingan economy, worth 149 trillion Tungsten Thought Tokens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 131,081 Tungsten Thought Tokens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of fishnet stockings have reached a record high, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, and the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Druing's national animal is the Green-Backed Blue-Striped Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Druing, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, sales of fishnet stockings have reached a record high.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms.
- : Druing was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Druing voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Druing was endorsed by The Peaceful Republic of Vennsott.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Stateazar, Liberipolis, Dome Artan, Tooksborough, Libate, Firseria, Red Draconia, The German Kaiserliche Union, Kantobliv, Llanic, Krackovja, Corydo, The Southeast Earth, Saxemburg, North Waddon, Balaii, Ozzie, Duckstan, South Acadia, Waroklion, Prorescia, Elarom, Federal Republic Of America And The Cari, Pytong, Naasiat Nuna, Neo-Arctica, The Federated Republic of Enschede, Chad4437457345875353, Meckburgia, Vastronia, Carecao, Multonia, Blurabling, Zenoth, Kingdom of Sacento, Dreaken, DavgarGrilin, Gadsen Republic, Linckao, Gregroria, Cland Dec, Kongers, Auxitania, Odredlia, Empire of Snagon V2, Jdjdjd, We The People Gouvernor, Nova Avaloniastan, Second United States Republic, Isansland, and 16 others.United Counties of the Midwest, Montegiallo, La Virtaj Homoj, Coltick, New Alsterdam, Aureliusk, Fusco, Drawception, Dusendord, New Gameria, Dawnsland, Zemona, Amir2, 2nd Republic of Spain, Celestial Myriad Charm, and Vennsott.