The Queendom of Dungeoneers is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and frequent executions. The hard-working, cynical population of 7.552 billion Slaves are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The minute government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Administration, with Industry, Welfare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Harlotville. The average income tax rate is 6.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Dungeoneersian economy, worth 494 trillion Furry Handcuffs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,494 Furry Handcuffs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Discarded pennies litter the streets, concussed Succubusball players cannot remember their lineup position, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps", and a video of Leader wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Dungeoneers's national animal is the Succubus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Dungeoneers's influence in Sex fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Dungeoneers lodged a message on the Sex Regional Message Board.
- : Dungeoneers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.