|Currency||Dyasiabelskian Sovereign Cryptono|
The Superstate of Dyasiabelsk is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 539 million Dyasiabelskians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alaidaveen. The average income tax rate is 26.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Dyasiabelskian economy, worth 42.6 trillion Dyasiabelskian Sovereign Cryptonoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 79,100 Dyasiabelskian Sovereign Cryptonoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
It is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, the DBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and euthanasia is legal. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Dyasiabelsk's national animal is the Pheonix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dyasiabelsk was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Dyasiabelsk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Dyasiabelsk changed its national capital to "Alaidaveen".
- : Following new legislation in Dyasiabelsk, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Dyasiabelsk, the DBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Dyasiabelsk, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Following new legislation in Dyasiabelsk, it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt.
- : Dyasiabelsk changed its national capital to "Frankfurt".
- : Dyasiabelsk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Dyasiabelsk changed its national nation type to "Superstate".
Endorsements Received: 23 » Proxmire, Dekks, Venovica, Zenthen Isles, Liossalde, Gallo Republic, Morfeyra, Vennon, Scientists Allied, Ezechard, Maupedonia, Qingling, Mauvemarke, Yousta, Syvis, The Pirotian Republic, Siriza, Talamia, Varavano, Silabar, Silverfish37, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, and PS Suisse.