The Knights Templar of Dylar is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Knight Listig with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.223 billion Dylarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Jerusalem. The average income tax rate is 68.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Dylarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,016 trillion Doubloons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 123,579 Doubloons, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
New safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Dylar to be bombproof, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right, Dylarian husbands are dead good at fathering kids, and astronauts take one small step for Dylar and one giant step backward from confrontation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dylar's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dylar was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Dylar was endorsed by The Colony of Annie60.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, astronauts take one small step for Dylar and one giant step backward from confrontation.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, Dylarian husbands are dead good at fathering kids.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Dylar to be bombproof.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, the New Jerusalem XV Regiment (aka "The Goat Starers") have yet to win a battle.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, catcalling has been replaced by slut-shaming.
Endorsements Received: 122 » Drugged Monkeys, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Curlyhoward, Lioniel, Quiescent, Belschaft, Crabius, Lambdaland, The United Expanse, Pencil Sharpeners 2, FreeFishers, Kholdan, Dankstergrad, Nothanksbutseriously, Transtemporal Shifts, Ufask, Kiasu-ism, Theorin, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Darakin, The Solar System Scope, Bear Connors Paradiso, Luddinlande, Techganet, Erinor, Noire Denholm, Auphelia, Oxsania, Moreana, Centristvill, Jehenna, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Silmad, Wyatonians, Tsvetania, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, North Kanuckistan, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Paranoia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and 72 others.Rhetiaa, Lotadia, Pax Dracon, New Briantown, Saciu, Great Andora, Democratic Parndia, Nova Montron, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Isokenzar, Aguatania, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Vincent Field, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Towi Lamia, USNE2018, Rabbitz, Kandorith, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Jahass, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, Drystar, Republic Clovakh, Nankyoku Tairiku, Dasko, Nowa Europa, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Spearos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Violent Peacenicks, Nixtodea, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Phanama, PenguinPies, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, World United, Higash, Abarri, Upper Tyrconnel, Omiri, Sodor and Mann, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Mapico, Gecetesse, Ratoninburg, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Des Nak Neers, Samogitija, Skeldonya, Annie60, and Qawe.