The Rogue Nation of Dyonisistan is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 476 million Dyonisistanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Dyonisistanian economy, worth 21.4 trillion Beers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Pizza Delivery, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 44,882 Beers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service, and the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dyonisistan's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dyonisistan was endorsed by The Iron Galactic Imperium of Socialist Holy American Empire.
- : Dyonisistan lost the endorsement of The Don't Endorse Me of A Slanted Black Stripe.
- : Dyonisistan endorsed The United Kingdoms of Plazland.
- : Dyonisistan endorsed The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
- : Dyonisistan endorsed The Bukowskian State of Aleister.
- : Dyonisistan was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of Plazland.
- : Dyonisistan was endorsed by The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
- : Following new legislation in Dyonisistan, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification.
- : Following new legislation in Dyonisistan, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- : Following new legislation in Dyonisistan, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Fedele, H-Zhena, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Davelands, BearStackof2015, Axdel, Tim Stark, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Roissyland, Janoobi Jazair, Someseni, Marrico, Aelitia, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Am Echad, Verketa, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The Angel of Charity, Just Vale 2, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Astroa, Kingdom of Pars, Bachtendekuppen, Opossum Slayer, Aleister, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, The United Neo American Union, EnderShnovia, Kangarawa, Plazland, and Socialist Holy American Empire.