|Leader||Dzóssyf Kárl Olívjer-Pjétress|
The Sovereign Island Country of Dzosk is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dzóssyf Kárl Olívjer-Pjétress with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.368 billion Dossians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Maréjn. The average income tax rate is 80.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dossian economy, worth 389 trillion Júrnes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 115,674 Júrnes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest in globalism never flags, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly, and roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dzosk's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Afterlife.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dzosk's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dzosk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Dzosk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Dzosk's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dzosk's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dzosk's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dzosk applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Dzosk altered its national flag.
- : Dzosk was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Dzosk ceased to exist in The East Pacific.