The Republic of Eames is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by James II with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.444 billion Avexians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avexo. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Avexian economy, worth 665 trillion Ebits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 149,672 Ebits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic, nations that kill an Avexian can expect a strongly worded letter, and teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eames's national animal is the Eamian Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eames, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Following new legislation in Eames, nations that kill an Avexian can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in Eames, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Following new legislation in Eames, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Eames, the state pays for care of easily preventable illnesses.
- : Eames endorsed The Republic of Liberdon.
- : Eames endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Eames was endorsed by The Republic of Liberdon.
- : Eames was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Eames was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
Endorsements Received: 72 » The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Blogotopia, Anollasia, Achiotopia, Future of Mankind, Aspistania, Wysrod, Echocrimsonia, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Hawalius, Tycorn, Tapperhed, Tangora, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Nixtodea, Northern Nivaria, Oyste, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Lacuna, Valentian Elysium, Randopian, Krystalveil, Neojinkotsu, Tamsalin, Iontan, West Whale, Ascended Union, German Remnants, Kaltovar, Xemja, The Republic of Osea, Marroc, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Arctic Coalition, Nogalacia, Itic, Evertopia, and 22 others.Riance, The Biggles Syndicate, Greenmont Federation, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Isentran, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Lite-Brites, AciaciaMont, Armatha, Great Ranges, Namakan, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ehrgeizig, PYT, Solsevara, Vill Send, Lisokyo, Bortheria, and Liberdon.