The Republic of East Eriador is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning eagle population. The hard-working population of 1.729 billion East Eriadorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 21.6%.
The East Eriadorian economy, worth 70.7 trillion baht a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 40,893 baht, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Eriador's national animal is the eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Eriador's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : East Eriador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : East Eriador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : East Eriador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive and the Top 10% for Most Average.
- : East Eriador's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : East Eriador was founded in The North Pacific.