The Federated States of East Nagaland is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Bhrigu Vadekar with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.673 billion East Nagalandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Administration, although Healthcare, Education, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mokokchung. The average income tax rate is 62.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse East Nagalandian economy, worth 278 trillion Nagaland Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 104,197 Nagaland Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vats of anabolic steroids are being dumped into the ocean to make East Nagalandian mussels the biggest in the South Pacific, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, and most people learn to drive on crash courses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Nagaland's national animal is the Bengal Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, most people learn to drive on crash courses.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, vats of anabolic steroids are being dumped into the ocean to make East Nagalandian mussels the biggest in the South Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were.
- : East Nagaland was endorsed by The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : East Nagaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
Endorsements Received: 138 » Holota, Vardanfel, Marinho Islands, Kholdan, Lesinteil, Hypersensible Crybabies, Blondiesland, Shefino, Seyja, Crystal Creation, Rad Asia, Zaelith, Grianal, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Tsvetania, Proctethia, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Doundaly, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Sthalrim, Eskvenn, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Belschaft, Purple Hyacinth, Treir, New Briantown, Amerion, Gentea, Oreo States, New Itomorii, Kandorith, Walloonia, Tepertopia, Qvait, LadyRebels, Yavemaya, Qawe, Anserisa, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Poopisiya, The United Expanse, Lioniel, North Kanuckistan, Yeldarbsland, FreeFishers, Herbert Island, Los Lonley Boys, and 88 others.Erinor, Kroumos, Tioloman, Escevola, The Altan, Lansinge, North Lauchyperpsonity, Cuuldere, Rebel-topia, Aumeltopia, Noveos, Transtemporal Shifts, Seythennia, Calistan, Farelonia, Zolooloo, The Imperial Of Notsep, North Catimestistrianes, Levistian, Yeses, Corgitopiaa, Baltenlands, Beepee, Ceutalia, Scu Greinne, Farengeto, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, Spazzhole, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, Drystar, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The United Australian States, Ipugao, Western Fardelshufflestein, Ullan, Andinla, Not Austria, Nova Kobol, The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Rectionk, Hakk Fiss, Dirkistan, Doss Kingly, Catsonya, Jammlandia, Itani, New Schoeneberg, Kucaland, Drew-Topia, Galactic Gelatin, Aresten, Transvolcanic, Myness, Tughampton, Arizona2, Quh, Eternal Memedom, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, South Western Korea, No youu, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Astiaveth, Rhetiaa, Wanoria, Eddonia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Solanosco, Danily, Jehenna, and Esfalsa.