The Republic of East Natomes is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 453 million East Natomese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ionamos. The average income tax rate is 51.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming East Natomesian economy, worth 46.8 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 103,215 lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, and the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Natomes's national animal is the beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Natomes endorsed The Community of Pleroma Sans Romans.
- : East Natomes endorsed The Fiefdom of Navsland.
- : East Natomes endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Lulubellia.
- : East Natomes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : East Natomes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in East Natomes, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in East Natomes, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Following new legislation in East Natomes, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy.
- : Following new legislation in East Natomes, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions.
- : Following new legislation in East Natomes, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Territorio di Nessuno, Orado, Shibutani, Hamerica, Pazair, Brocheland, Guer Aike, Corfad, Koda-Land, El Fiji Grande, Zzozona, Former English Colony, Empy, Sikol, Noahs Second Country, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, The Rhein States, Plutayah, The Calabash Protectorate, Omnistria, Yaorozu, Fendlium, Saperisole, Ihese, Prydania, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ethnon, Psychotic Vegans, Seanat, Zumlandia, Sundred, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Notyoutopia, Newpromisedland, Daiz, Pallaith, New Lakemba, Loutsland, Yokciq Empire, 1 very fast endotarter, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Valhalla123, Sea Ghost, Dabarastan, Fauzjhia, Interdimensional Zone, Libertania Democratica, Dreadton, and 96 others.Siwale, Frances Francis the First of France, Seenvorland, McMasterdonia, The Iron Lions, Kocherian, Valentine Z, Plangainer, Selfgradatude, Wineclaw, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Kranostav, Westinor, Arichia, Toygu Land, Free Culture, Joodey, Schnuftelland, Calamazo, Xagill, Zeternia, Lux Conos, Korovan Isles, Velon, Praeceps, Arrivederci, Clan Spaniel, The Pantheons, Abject Ludicrosity, Solskjar, Palisede, Highton Islands, Borsukia, Xentherida, PotatoFarmers, New Jamgra, Jovian Knights, Damsmel, Nouvelle-Floride, U S Eh, Unimaginable Doom, Lionia, Shadowrik, Xyrron, Nistriabar, Madjack, Ravendi, Sil Dorsett, Ihsan, Principia Mathematica, Eschatosia, Kragsgale, Simone Republic, Xipher, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Buckhem, Andexia, Sattelbach, Ultra777, Moubarakistan, Votak Matim, Dechire par la Guerre, Heilhum Imperius, Dangine, Vincone Cae, Napnomadia, Runeda, Geektopia, Harjad, Eywaan, Moszce-Walvard, Therizia, Frahnkzaden, Tyirza, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Holy Oranz, Sopernia, Innocentic, Outer Shenendoah, Amprak, WeKnow, Glanst, Comfed, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Chips and Guac, Pleroma Sans Romans, Navsland, and Lulubellia.