|Animal||Le Polar Bear|
The Kingdom of Eastern Alksearia is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its aversion to nipples, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 318 million Alksearas are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urgia-Nova. The average income tax rate is 68.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Alksearian economy, worth 14.7 trillion Alkserain coins a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,117 Alkserain coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, and motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eastern Alksearia's national animal is the Le Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eastern Alksearia was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Alksearia, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Alksearia, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Alksearia, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Alksearia, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea.
- : Following new legislation in Eastern Alksearia, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Eastern Alksearia altered its national flag.
- : Eastern Alksearia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Eastern Alksearia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Eastern Alksearia was endorsed by The Republic of Nellie the Dog.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Talitoa, VW53Aland, Ridann, Lingu, Pakitsk, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Asendavia, East Malaysia, Tretrid, East Shire, America Mjolnir, New Leganes, Distro-Spartica, Kilkire, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Sokala, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Acronis, Mays Austrian Nation, Virgoliaendorses, Rage Mage, Of Centralist Brexit, Dreamersistan, Aivintis, Stellar Colonies, Didusland, Evrigenis, Oofery, West Nagato, Technocratic Tagalog, Modra, Tseriesiscoming, The Atlae Isles, Libertanny, A mean old man, BuciLand, Greater New Cassandra, Nellie the Dog, and Filipopol.