The Weirdos' Republic of Ecodandia is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 661 million Ecodandites enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palmyra. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ecodandian economy, worth 36.9 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,817 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination", there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ecodandia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ecodandia was endorsed by The Crystal leth dealing cabal of Lethen.
- : Ecodandia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Utopian Earth.
- : Ecodandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Ecodandia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Utopian Earth.
- : Ecodandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Ecodandia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Cortlandt Manor.
- : Following new legislation in Ecodandia, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Ecodandia was endorsed by The Void of Precisely Nothing.
- : Ecodandia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Cortlandt Manor.
- : Ecodandia endorsed The Void of Precisely Nothing.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Gressemphe, Pland Adanna, Raghallaigh, Arvigiel, Pirataria, Le Libertia, West Wirral, Primorye Oblast, Mancheseva City, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Cyberpunk, Eloscape, The Lost Men, Penlopa, Vinifera, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, The Democratic Peoples, Caffeinated, Purple Ruthenia, Sincluda, Akeland, Tarkovinia, Laudesia, Vlazinova, Pygania, Former Raxhiria, BIOTstate, Tital Mania, Polgaria, Sanjira, Benthamania, Beriwen, Voxum Mortalum, Poquaoi, Balustravia, Geektopia, Bolger, Greatnessity City, Precisely Nothing, Cortlandt Manor, Utopian Earth, and Lethen.