The Infection of Edgemaster is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Haruhi Suzumiya with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 30.033 billion Burst Linkians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry is also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seireitei. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Burst Linkian economy, worth an astonishing 25,219 trillion Gils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 839,732 Gils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
End-of-year production reports state that the revolution is really going with a bang, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts, classes are regularly interrupted by drunken children, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Edgemaster's national animal is the Hollow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Haruhiism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, classes are regularly interrupted by drunken children.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, end-of-year production reports state that the revolution is really going with a bang.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, nations across the world are quick to praise Haruhi Suzumiya's good looks and intellectual prowess.
- : Edgemaster endorsed The Ramchargers of Arbonium.
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The Ramchargers of Arbonium.
- : Edgemaster endorsed The República Federal of Republica JIM.
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The República Federal of Republica JIM.
- : Edgemaster endorsed The Federal Kingdom of Chsemo.
Endorsements Received: 12 » The United Oman, Poopsancagizal, Snorlaxia, United Kodiaks, UNDelegate, Where Your Deadbeat Dad Lives, Charlie Kirkistan, Greybrows Puppets, GabeWorld, Chsemo, Republica JIM, and Arbonium.