The Commonwealth of Effazio is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Chairman Redmond with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.931 billion Effazians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arysoma. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Effazian economy, worth a remarkable 2,353 trillion Crowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 168,930 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The space program has been scrapped in order to focus on more terrestrial pursuits, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and sex changes are routinely performed at Effazio's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown. Effazio's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Utilitarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, sex changes are routinely performed at Effazio's hospitals.
- : Effazio was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Black Forrest.
- : Effazio endorsed The Kingdom of The Black Forrest.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, the space program has been scrapped in order to focus on more terrestrial pursuits.
- : Effazio voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Effazio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Dragon Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Ransium, Turbeaux, Feladria, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Novian Republics, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Verdant Haven, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Edible Plywood, Ownzone, Anachronolandia, Lura, Kawastyselir, Deontologia, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Groenwald, Greyveldt, Burkhai, Bananaistan, Bakwaas, Pen Blanityion, Taco Respublic, Window Land, Bregaria, Vanenia, Kinectia, Tur Ada, Atsvea, Love and Nature, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Hyon Delta, Pythaga, McClandia Doge 2, Blon Gre, Jutsa, NewArizona, Alcantaria, and The Black Forrest.