The Empire of Eisen Welt is a very large, cultured nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The cynical, devout population of 152 million Eisen Weltians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 42.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Eisen Weltian economy, worth 6.12 trillion Golds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 40,233 Golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eisen Welt's national animal is the Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eisen Welt's influence in Auralia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Eisen Welt's influence in Auralia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Eisen Welt's influence in Auralia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Eisen Welt was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian and the Top 10% for Most Conservative, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, and Most Extreme.
- : Eisen Welt's influence in Auralia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Eisen Welt lodged a message on the Auralia Regional Message Board.
- : Eisen Welt relocated from The West Pacific to Auralia.
- : Following new legislation in Eisen Welt, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Eisen Welt, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Eisen Welt was founded in The West Pacific.