|Capital||Under the Couch|
The Olive Green of Eist is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by E Dogg with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, smutty television, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 21.628 billion Eisterians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Under the Couch. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Eisterian economy, worth a remarkable 3,461 trillion livers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 160,039 livers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
E Dogg panders to nontraditional families, all industry is owned and run by the government, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and Max Barry is this year's Miss Eist. Crime is well under control. Eist's national animal is the goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eist endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Eist was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Eist endorsed The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Eist was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Eist voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Eist voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
Endorsements Received: 49 » The Soylent Green Party, New Fania, Karlando, Nooooooooooooooo, Aspistania, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, A R V E R N A, Wysrod, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Nixtodea, Lacuna, Oyste, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Abelena, Libertaritaritaritaria, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Valentian Elysium, Decent Humans, Ascended Union, Discotheque, Krystalveil, Vill Send, Lesbi, The Republic of Osea, Ao Kuang, Xemja, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Itic, Evertopia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, AciaciaMont, Armatha, City of Saint Nicolas, Ehrgeizig, Kachikawawa, Novegia, Waitiki, Namakan, Solsevara, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.