The Matriarchy of Elania Kingdom is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, pith helmet sales, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 310 million Elania Kingdomians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Klagenfurt. The average income tax rate is 25.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Elania Kingdomian economy, worth 33.2 trillion Menars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 107,011 Menars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
The well-off can quite literally buy extra votes, Leader's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, mollycoddled youths run the country, and janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Elania Kingdom's national animal is the Goose, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Elania Kingdom, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for.
- : Following new legislation in Elania Kingdom, mollycoddled youths run the country.
- : Elania Kingdom was endorsed by The Holy Confederacy of Anmola.
- : Following new legislation in Elania Kingdom, Leader's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Elania Kingdom, the well-off can quite literally buy extra votes.
- : Elania Kingdom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Elania Kingdom, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre.
- : Elania Kingdom endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Elania Kingdom was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Following new legislation in Elania Kingdom, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Invernessia, The Champions League, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Valtrona, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Saint Domingo, Kanokla, Galway-Dublin, Walfo, Imperium Anglorum, Jim the Baptist, Northern German Federation, Meropis, Eski, Enway, Ausvelt, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, Asparagusia, Kyrica, Loendersteer, Nuweland, Dark Matter, Abject Ludicrosity, The Seven Provinces, Christian Terra, Elisabethshagen, Regnum Italiae, Irminsulia, Super Happy Land, Estoniia, The Fair Republic, Nea Europa, The New Nordic Union, Uzbek Khan, Eco-Paris Reformation, Rivierenland, Mynox, Brakanistan, Quentenia, Lieges, GanymedEuropa, The Kingdom of Denmark, and 37 others.Perfect Italy, Chronus, Thracia and Crimea, South St Maarten, Outer Sparta, Corsovica, Weeddialvon, Ostermarch, Wombelland, Toaddia, NorthPortugal, Leszno, The Scandinavian Realm, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, Amicities, Greater Tomland, Othenhiem, Lovisa, Apabeossie, North of Americas, The-British-Isles, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Bareu, Zulrich, Sloburg, Neuchateau, Maalat, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Umeria, Bohomo, En Hassik, Nazakhstan Empire, The Axis of Death, and Anmola.