The Nomadic Peoples of Emotions is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 143 million Emotionsians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The minute, liberal government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, with Spirituality, Administration, and Defense also on the agenda, while International Aid and Industry aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 6.0%.
The Emotionsian economy, worth 7.37 trillion Loves a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 51,563 Loves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign observers are baffled by the sway Leader's student intern holds over macroeconomics, the government is allowing greater autonomy for some regions in the hopes of quelling growing secessionist movements, newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names, and the government has legalised small-scale capitalism. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Emotions's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emotions's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Emotions was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Emotions was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Emotions was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Emotions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Emotions was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Most Influential, Largest Cheese Export Sector, and Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Following new legislation in Emotions, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism.
- : Emotions was endorsed by The Republic of Free Azzaca.
- : Emotions was endorsed by The Republic of Ttopa.
- : Emotions was endorsed by The Federation of Wizarda.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Iktartine, Corfad, Sunto, Territorio di Nessuno, El Fiji Grande, Notyoutopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Alunya, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Sinelona, Acrabinnia, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Great Bights Mum, Trillius, Yaorozu, New Pruessen, Peldorn, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Black Templares, Omnistria, Rynion, Uganda Knuckles UK, Koda-Land, Sea Ghost, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Bayern-Straubing, Kasazzastan, Spartoptia, Lomjia, Sil Dorsett, Federation Terra Australis, Torakuen, Steampunk Ariel, Fayyayid, Sundred, Dreadton, Joodey, North Altatude, Pallaith, Helia Geopes, Q w e r t y, PlanetPunk, Napnomadia, Kwaj, Egalico, Sheldanada, and 47 others.SchoolHouse Rock, Wilkshire, Test for a new hope, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Former English Colony, Conservadoria, Tappan Hills, Ethnon, Ever dark, Ibiscaton, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, New Bremerton, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Antityranicals, Jasminlandia, Hileville, 1 very fast endotarter, The Black Cathedral, Wineclaw, Loli County, Elder Realms, Loutsland, Ikea Rike, Maott, Eriadni, Justanistan, Guer Aike, Miruma, Haor Chall, Constantinolia, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Amauri, Ejhsa, Pasargad, Aratani, Makersaulache, Holy Oranz, Siwale, Astrind, Wizarda, Ttopa, Free Azzaca, Zumlandia, Glurponia, and Kobagia.