|Capital||New Coraline City|
|Leader||Empress Coraline II|
The Coralinian Dynasty of Empire of Dogetopia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Empress Coraline II with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.896 billion Dogetopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Coraline City. The average income tax rate is 87.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Dogetopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,068 trillion Dingadangongs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 181,148 Dingadangongs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
The country is governed by a clique of political insiders known colloquially as The Establishment, the nation solves other countries' human rights problems with a generous dose of violence, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download, and the nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque. Crime is totally unknown. Empire of Dogetopia's national animal is the ghost fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is DOGEISM.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Empire of Dogetopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Empire of Dogetopia agreed to construct embassies between The Interdimensional Community and News Stand.
- : Empire of Dogetopia agreed to construct embassies between The Interdimensional Community and Free land.
- : Empire of Dogetopia agreed to construct embassies between The Interdimensional Community and Embassy Central.
- : Empire of Dogetopia proposed constructing embassies between The Interdimensional Community and The Embassy.
- : Empire of Dogetopia's influence in The Interdimensional Community fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Empire of Dogetopia's influence in The Interdimensional Community rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Empire of Dogetopia endorsed The Kingdom of The Kingdom of Seagulls.
- : Empire of Dogetopia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Empire of Dogetopia applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.