|Leader||The Great Emu|
The Holy Empire of Emulini is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Great Emu with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, smutty television, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate population of 2.321 billion Emulinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dam. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Emulinian economy, worth 331 trillion Grasses a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 142,971 Grasses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The Great Emu is worshipped as a god, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest, the country has unplugged its internet connection to prevent subversive content, and the lactose-intolerant are force-fed cheese products with predictably gassy results. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Emulini's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dankism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, the lactose-intolerant are force-fed cheese products with predictably gassy results.
- : Emulini was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Emulini was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Emulini voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, the country has unplugged its internet connection to prevent subversive content.
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest.
- : Emulini voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : Emulini was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Emulini was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Emulini was endorsed by The Avant-Garde Commonwealth of Ascended Union.
Endorsements Received: 34 » The Soylent Green Party, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Nixtodea, Oyste, Aspistania, Marroc, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Tzo, Seranis, Dustwind, Colonel Terrosit, Anisopterra, Valentian Elysium, Randopian, Nublar Paradox, Krystalveil, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Xemja, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Itic, Armatha, Liberdon, Vivolkha, Ascended Union, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, and The Republic of Osea.