|Leader||Assembly Chairman Bede Olowe|
The Benevolent Social Democracy of Enjuku is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Assembly Chairman Bede Olowe with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 16.644 billion Enjukans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyoukatsu. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Enjukuan economy, worth a remarkable 1,562 trillion unis a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 93,856 unis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
There's a politician called Male Infant Ryan, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, and one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enjuku's national animal is the kappa, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mahayana Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enjuku was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Enjuku was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Enjuku was endorsed by The Queer Confederation of Oh my god it is so hard to find a name.
- : Enjuku was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Enjuku was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Enjuku endorsed The Democratic Oasis of Silverfish37.
- : Following new legislation in Enjuku, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Enjuku, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Enjuku was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Enjuku, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Dekks, Venovica, Proxmire, Liossalde, Pyceiline, Maupedonia, Gallo Republic, Ezechard, Qingling, Mauvemarke, The Pirotian Republic, Absovenia, Determistan, Silabar, Siriza, Varavano, Silverfish37, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, and PS Suisse.