|Capital||Bark Forest Preserve|
|Leader||The Great Council|
The Blooming Unified Nation of Entitize is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by The Great Council with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.198 billion Entitizeans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bark Forest Preserve. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The powerhouse Entitizean economy, worth 458 trillion Bark Entios a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 88,193 Bark Entios, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Entitize's national animal is the Entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
Endorsements Received: 59 » Ransium, Canaltia, Chilledsville, Eryndlynd, The Black Forrest, Dwardossa, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cannibaland, The Cypher Nine, Love and Nature, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Turbeaux, Kinectia, Eaven, Bananaistan, Artemis, Vanenia, Lura, Octopus Islands, Euso, Bregaria, Greyveldt, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Snjor, Rippardine, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Bakwaas, and 9 others.Anachronolandia, Burkhai, Groenwald, New Ladavia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, McClandia Doge 2, and Deontologia.