The Good Ol' Boah of Eskvenn is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John Gardner with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and pith helmet sales. The hard-working, devout population of 3.725 billion Eskvennians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St June. The average income tax rate is 21.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Eskvennian economy, worth 410 trillion Eskvennian Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 110,277 Eskvennian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Money is being desperately pumped into the ruined economy, rich people sell their mansions to pay for endless rows of mobile homes, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, and enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eskvenn's national animal is the Arctic Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eskvenn resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Eskvenn was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of New Juan Carlos Land.
- : Eskvenn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Eskvenn endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Eskvenn was endorsed by The Empire of The United Nation of Britannia.
- : Eskvenn was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Eskvenn was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ityme.
- : Eskvenn was endorsed by The Kingdom of South Blossom.
- : Eskvenn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Eskvenn, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.